Ntrepid is currently seeking an enthusiastic Administrative Assistant to join our Human Resources team in our San Diego office on a part-time basis. With a brand-new facility and a surge in growth, we are looking for a professional with an eye for detail that can contribute to and improve our facilities and HR efforts.
- Greet all visitors (vendors, clients, candidates, employees from other offices, etc.) with an approachable and professional demeanor
- Support hiring efforts and onboarding tasks by providing office tours, issuing employee badges and other access cards, printing office name tags, verifying I-9 documents, and updating employee files and roster pages
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies, etc.
- Maintain security by managing visitors, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges
- Receive and sort mail (incoming and outgoing mail and packages, preparing & distributing)
- Maintain a safe and clean reception area by complying with rules and regulations
- Maintain department schedules by managing calendars for arranging meetings, conferences
- Work with HR to develop strong documentation around office procedures
- Maintain conference room calendars by prioritizing visitors and meeting space and ensuring no overlap in room use
- Assist in planning and coordination of company events (happy hours, holiday parties, picnics, etc.)
- Assist employees with facility maintenance requests
- Perform other duties as assigned
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalence
- Candidates with an associate’s degree and/or technology company experience preferred.
- Excellent work ethic and the ability to work collaboratively in a diverse environment
- Basic word processing skills; must be familiar with Windows environment and have working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work based on sense of urgency
- Detail and task oriented with excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with sensitivity, integrity & accuracy
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Experience writing SOPs for office procedures a plus
- Experiencing working in HR a plus