We are seeking an Account Manager to provide programmatic support on an information technology system deployment. Primary work location will be at the client site in Tampa, FL with quarterly travel commitments to Ntrepid’s office in Herndon, VA.
The Account Manager will be embedded on-site at the customer facilities, and will serve as Ntrepid’s expert representative and customer liaison for the deployment. She or he will be the primary POC for onsite product support, user training, and other responsibilities including:
- Build trusted relationship with customers to ensure a productive relationship
- Understand the customer’s use of the product in the context of the customer’s operational requirements in order to provide value-added advice and best practices to maximize customer outcome using product
- Develop and maintain product help documentation focusing on features helpful to the customer
- Provide one-on-one and team level training on the software features
- Develop a systematic approach to reach all users with relevant information to ensure maximum user benefit and compliance
- Capture client requirements for new features and provide feedback to development team
- Assist the onsite team with troubleshooting and engineering efforts as needed
- Communicate customer status and issues on regular basis to Corporate Headquarters
- Up to 25% travel (mostly CONUS).
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Active Secret clearance required. Ability to obtain/maintain TS/SCI clearance strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to communicate to all levels of an organization.
- Basic knowledge of network engineering and security (e.g. protocols, routing, switching, filtering, firewall rules, etc.) is strongly preferred, but not required
- Strong understanding of US national security community and culture
- Effective communication skills with ability to clearly explain ideas and enable informed decision-making
- Self-motivated and constantly looking for ways to improve both product and process
- Experience providing training to adult learners
- Aptitude and interest in technology, particularly in the fundamentals of the internet and security and related technologies, as it relates to national security interests