We are currently looking for an experienced Cloud Architect to join our Product Engineering team. This position will help product teams adopt cloud technologies and set standards for our cloud deployments.
- Perform needs analysis to identify the appropriate cloud services based on product requirements
- Aid Product teams in Design, developing and automatically deployment to cloud service providers
- Work closely with development teams to define best practices and standard approaches for cloud environments
- Build automation tools to streamline and scale applications in the cloud environments
- Set policies and develop enforcement mechanisms for cost controls, security and configuration control for cloud environments
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Create documentation as necessary
- U.S Citizenship Required
- BS in Computer Science (or 8+ years equivalent years of recent IT work experience)
- Experience using configuration management software like CFEngine, Chef, Salt, Puppet, or Ansible.
- 4+ years of AWS experience either as an Architect, Developer or DevOps Engineer.
- 1+ years of experience with Google Cloud, Azure or other cloud providers
- 4+ years of supporting Linux environments
- 3+ years of Python or Java development experience
- 2+ years of supporting AWS developed applications
- 1+ year of with version control systems such as Git
- 1+ year of experience in Ansible
- 3+ year of authoring Bash shell scripts
- 1+ year of diagramming AWS Architectures using Visio, Powerpoint, or Omnigraffle
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration(CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD
- Experience leading a diverse team of system and software engineers with diverse backgrounds and experience levels
- Experience in working on teams using Agile/Scrum Methodology