We are a tightly-knit technology company looking for an experienced Marketing Publications Writer to extend and accelerate our reach to a highly targeted audience. The goal of this role is to drive Ntrepid’s market awareness and new customer acquisition through content development. This is a highly collaborative position that will work with internal teams to create engaging content regularly.
- Create and edit high-quality content including website content, email campaigns, blogs, white papers, ad copy, video and webinar scripts, and podcasts
- Together with the product and marketing teams, craft and edit messaging for both internal and external customers for both online and print deliverables
- Keep abreast of trends and developments in the industry that offer opportunities for the production and distribution of relevant content
- Make suggestions for continuous improvements based on the latest SEO and digital advertising developments
- Play a key role in the successful implementation of multi-channel marketing and account-based marketing through themed content creation tying website, email, search, social, and PR together
- U.S. Citizenship required
- 5+ years related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills. There is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills that will support a demanding and dynamic Marketing team schedule
- Experience with Brightedge or similar SEO platform
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the organization together with one voice. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and executive leadership.
- Experienced in pay-per-click digital advertising for multiple platforms a plus