We are an award-winning Cybersecurity firm, where natural curiosity, desire to learn, and interest in technology are highly celebrated. We are searching for skilled data scientists to join our R&D team who are passionate about analyzing large data sets to provide recommendations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Processing large data sets and providing quality checks and analysis following established best practices with limited guidance.
- Managing and improving complex computational systems for processing and scoring data.
- Conducting data experiments to verify assumptions and hypotheses.
- Running existing algorithms.
- Performing analytical and technical investigations in support of customer and production related issues; making initial recommendations for resolution.
- Developing and improving tools for investigative and analytics workflows.
- Other duties as assigned.
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Master’s degree in a relevant technical discipline (Math, Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Statistics or similar field), or Bachelor’s degree in such a field with 2-4 years of relevant job experience.
- At least two years of experience with mainstream programming languages such as Python and R.
- Strong experience in data extraction, data manipulation, and data analysis.
- Strong mathematical and statistics skills.
- Experience with scripting languages.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to communicate complex technical or statistical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Curiosity to pursue self-directed data analysis paths.
- Experience with data systems such as Hadoop, Hive, and MySQL.
- Experience with statistical or scientific computing packages.
- Experience in collaborative projects using software development best practices such as version control and testing.