We are looking for an experienced software engineer to assist us in developing different components of the Passages platform. Passages provides our customers with a secure browsing capability allowing them to immerse themselves in their web research without risking their true identity.
- You will work with our agile technical team to design, develop, and deploy cutting edge software providing our customers with next generation privacy protection.
- You will development unit tests and build plans to ensure that your software consumable by our CI/CD pipeline.
- You will assist the system engineering team in rolling your software to various cloud providers.
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- BS in Computer Science or related field (or 4+ years equivalent years of recent IT work experience)
- 2+ years of developing in Python (Django)
- 2+ years of working in Linux environments
- 1 year experience with Automation tools
- 1 year experience with Build Process (ie, Jenkins , Bamboo)
- Experience in working on teams using Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Experince with hypervisors (VirtualBox/VMWare)
- Experience with git
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration(CI) and ContinuousDelivery(CD)
- Experience with Ansible a plus
- Experience with Atlassian tools: HipChat, JIRA, and Confluence a plus
- Experience working with web based protocols a plus
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (certifications a plus)