You will be part of a growing social media and analytics team that is responsible for capturing and responding to key trends. You will develop graphic design projects (banners and short videos for social media consumption), effectively communicate concepts, and produce mock-ups for team review. Collaboration is key at Ntrepid.
- Build composites, create graphics and 3D models tailored to specific requirements
- Participate in creative, interactive brainstorming sessions and provide recommendations for the deployment of innovative concepts and designs for digital materials
- Work collaboratively with various teams and multi-task to ensure delivery of products.
- Work under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Arts or similar discipline plus a minimum of three years direct experience
- Three years’ experience with Adobe CC products
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of 3D design and animation utilizing software such as Cinema 4D, 3ds Max, or similar
- Ability to produce a portfolio of relevant work prior to an interview
- Must be able to follow directions accurately and respond well to feedback and critique