You will be part of a growing marketing team that is responsible for providing our customers (both internal and external) with innovative, creative strategies to communicate the story of our product line to highly targeted verticals. You will work closely with senior graphic designers as well as our creative team to develop eye-catching and compelling content to be used in various capacities at Ntrepid.
- Design and develop graphics and illustrations for use in brochures, sales materials, landing pages, social media, print and digital advertisements, and signage
- Participate in creative, interactive brainstorming sessions and provide recommendations for the development of innovative concepts and designs for print and digital
- Work collaboratively with teams across departments to scope projects accurately
- Maintain digital and print brand consistency
- Develop and polish commanding PowerPoint and Keynote presentations for webinars, training programs, and speaker events
- Capture and edit video for demo videos and podcasts
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- 2-5 years of experience in professional graphic design
- Proficiency in graphic software tools including Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in videography
- Experience in print production and requirements
- Excellent organizational skills and the flexibility to prioritize changing workloads
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the organization together with one voice. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and executive leadership.
- Ability to provide a print or digital portfolio at the time of interview