Ntrepid seeks a Graphic Visualization Specialist to support a multi-faceted program comprised of technology, research, analytics, and social media. The position will play a pivotal role in the development of multiple report and briefing products including substantive program reports, smaller spot reports, briefing packages, template development, and presentations. The writer will work closely with program leadership and staff, will collect multiple inputs across program fronts, and will integrate graphics and data – coalescing all into polished and compelling reports and deliverables. She or he will draft original content as well as edit and refine content contributions from multiple writers. The writer will be part of an enthusiastic, dedicated and dynamic team that values collaboration and team work.
- Produce excellent reports and deliverables via drafting of original content, and editing of submitted content.
- Convey complex ideas and efforts in terms that are appreciable to audiences having varying degrees of familiarity with subject matter area.
- Integrate graphics, data, and technical content with narrative reporting to create immersive, compelling and informative deliverables.
- Rapidly gain close familiarity with multiple program fronts, and maintain it; a keen understanding of program efforts and progress will be key to success.
- US Citizenship Required
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Art History, Communications, or other relevant of field of study
- Winning demeanor, curious disposition, good humor, and incredible work ethic.
- Familiarity with social media platforms, tools, and analytics
- At least four years of experience in writing, editorial and publishing techniques.
- Comprehensive literacy in the use of Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, etc.), Keynote and other types of publishing associated software to produce a wide range of documents.
- Proven and demonstrable experience in writing and editing documents.
- Impeccable grammar, excellent instincts related to report structuring and the ordering and prioritization of information, a keen sense of tone in the creation of deliverables that are compelling, informative, and stylish.
- Arabic language proficiency preferred but not required