We are seeking a talented Account Manager to take ownership of an information technology product deployment. The Account Manager will work closely with multiple stakeholder groups—both customer POCs and internal Ntrepid teams—to ensure the continued success and growth of an important program. The Account Manager will work out of Ntrepid’s Herndon office and will frequently travel to customer facilities in the Washington Metro area.
- Serve on Ntrepid’s representative and customer liaison team for government and commercial deployments.
- Build strong relationships and sustain trust with customer POCs through expert program management and dependability
- Gain close familiarity with program technologies, roadmap, and implementation specifics to be an effective knowledge center for the customer
- Understand the customer’s use of the product in context of their operational requirements to effectively train, share best practices, and maximize value.
- Interface effectively with internal engineering teams to anticipate, troubleshoot, and resolve products issues as well as share client feedback and requirements
- Coordinate upgrades and configuration changes.
- Regularly communicate program status, challenges, and risks to customer and company leadership
- Work in close coordination with product teams, contracts office, security office, and engineering teams to ensure that the contract is fully and effectively administered
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Active Top Secret clearance required. Ability to obtain/maintain a TS/SCI Security clearance with polygraph strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1 to 2 years of experience in IT related program management or project management
- Familiarity with U.S. national security community and culture
- Ability to work effectively with multiple internal and external stakeholder groups having different priorities and communications styles
- Experience and skill briefing project status to stakeholders
- Aptitude and interest in technology, particularly in the fundamentals of the internet and security and related technologies