Our growing technology firm is looking for a Lead for Global Polling (LGP). The LGP will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment emphasizing collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills encompassing multiple core competencies. Their reporting will directly impact the day-to-day operations of the company. We are an unconventional technology company with products and services that will blow your mind. If you ever wonder if your career is actually making a difference in the world- you won’t have that question here.
- Lead global survey research to include questionnaire development, content development, and advanced methods (e.g. list experiments, endorsement experiments etc.).
- Interface and contract with polling firms and other vendors to carry out research
- Ensure firms are adhering to best practices
- Integrate polling results into team activities
- Conduct statistical analysis (e.g. factor analysis, multiple regression, multi-level modeling, time series regression, etc.)
- Brief customers on results, present data in compelling, non-technical presentations. Data visualization capability (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Tableau, GIS systems) is a plus
- U.S. Citizenship required (active USG security clearance preferred)
- PhD in political science, sociology, or related field. Must be able to demonstrate a strong quantitative and methodological background
- Demonstrable experience working with multiple statistical programs and tools
- Strong subject matter expertise in Europe, Middle East, or North Africa is expected
- Must be able to demonstrate practical leadership executing international polling
- Peer reviewed publications are preferred method of demonstrating capability
- Must be personable, have a sense of humor, and work well with a team
- Should be willing and able to travel to conduct and oversee projects