We are an award-winning cybersecurity firm, where natural curiosity, desire to learn, and creative solutions in technology are highly celebrated. We are seeking an accomplished technologist to explore and push the boundaries of what is possible. This position requires a deep technical curiosity as well as the ability to seek out and learn new technologies while tackling complex problems. You will take ideas from senior leadership, refine them into a research plan, and execute against that plan to understand the viability of developing a formal product.
- Conduct extensive background research, including surveys of specific technology industries, in order to identify capability gaps or partnership opportunities.
- Partner with Business Development, Product, and Engineering teams to understand the key challenges that our customers are facing and propose innovative new solutions.
- Develop internal tools, workflows, and proof-of-concept systems to address identified capability gaps.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Ability to obtain/maintain a TS/SCI security clearance is preferred.
- Bachelors or higher in computer science, computer engineering, or similar field – Masters degree is preferred.
- 12 or more years of experience in software development.
- Experience assessing technology vendors and architecting innovative solutions.
- Working knowledge of Python, Java, and C/C++ is desirable.
- Must be familiar with networkprogramming concepts as well as system network configuration.