Ntrepid Corporation requires Research Analysts to support social media analysis and engagement activity in a team environment focused globally.
- Leverage social media monitoring tools to assess media environments and issue professional level reporting on trends. Reports will require quantification of key media trends coupled with narrative analysis.
- Carry out research on various topics and provide decision makers with actionable reporting.
- Work with leadership to plan and refine strategies based on insights gained and identify opportunities for applying new technologies.
- Advise and support the integration of broader digital communication strategies.
- Brainstorm and work collaboratively with creative individuals/departments to generate compelling content in various formats.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Native or near native level expertise in the German language required
- Bachelor’s degree required; graduate degree preferred in the following arenas:
- Social media, journalism, communications, public relations or similar
- International relations, political science or similar
- Other relevant degree program
- Minimum two years work experience in the aforementioned fields; for exceptional candidates, relevant internship experience may apply toward the two year minimum
- Demonstrable knowledge of global geo-political issues
- Demonstrable social media savvy and experience
- Ability to quickly gain close familiarity with new subject matter and technologies
- Good-humored, commitment to mission, hard working, enthusiastic, and curious disposition
- Excellent writing and presentation skills