The senior analyst's role is to support one of our customers in a full time on-site capacity by overseeing, coordinating, and ultimately producing complex all source reports, profiles, plans, and products that support customer objectives. This position is customer facing and requires poise and pre-existing awareness of the customer mission, expectations, and standard operating procedures. In addition to exemplary completion of the projects, this individual will be expected to be a proactive thinker who will anticipate future client needs and ideally be an integral part of growing our business.
- Monitor the workflow of multiple junior level analysts, supervising and guiding open source research and collection to ensure proper quality, depth, and breadth. The open source research is shaped to supplement and augment other types of data and reporting provided by the senior analyst in their on-site capacity.
- Maintain access to and advanced knowledge of multiple databases, social media tools, foreign languages, cultural standards, as well as a deep understanding of the objectives and goals of the customer
- Uphold standards for content and formatting to deliver consistent, timely, and professional reports to satisfy the customer’s requests.
- Serve as the go-to senior analyst for conducting in-depth research and advanced problem solving on a variety of topics and scenarios.
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Required
- 8+ years of relative experience
- Experience supporting US Military or other Federal Agencies
- MA or MS in relevant field preferred
- Ability to work with data and analytical tools
- Basic foreign language skills a plus
- Expert grasp of customer databases and tools