This position will design, implement, maintain, and support our growing Corporate Network Infrastructure. You will be part of a team that is responsible for planning and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet security requirements, business objectives and SLAs.
- Must be able to work and interact with a dynamic team of IT and Security personnel
- Configure, install, and oversee various network devices and services (Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Wireless, VPN, NAC)
- Experience working with network-based security devices, such as NGFWs, Secure Web Gateways, Secure Email Gateways, Breach Detection Systems, DDoS appliances etc.
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrade/patching
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Experience working within virtual and cloud infrastructures, like VMware and AWS
- Knowledge and understanding of networking standards and best practices, such as zoning, tiered architectures, etc.
- Ability to prepare technical designs, high-level network/communication flow charts, and schematics
- U.S. Citizenship is Required
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in technical field of study related to IT/Networking
- 5+ years’ of hands-on network engineering experience
- 5+ years’ experience with and strong understanding of implementations and configurations using Juniper ScreenOS/JunOS & Cisco IOS
- 5+ years’ experience with and strong understanding of IP routing (including static route-based, policy-based and dynamically routed), CIDR/IP subnetting, NAT/PAT, sub-interfaces, redundant Ethernet interfaces, and virtual routing instances using Juniper ScreenOS/JunOS or Cisco IOS
- 5+ years’ experience with and strong understanding of Layer2/3 Switch implementations & configurations using Juniper JunOS & Cisco IOS
- 2+ years’ experience with and strong understanding of stateful packet firewall security policies/zones setup and troubleshooting using Juniper ScreenOS/JunOS, Cisco IOS, and/or Palo Alto
- 2+ years’ experience with wireless solutions such as Cisco, AeroHive & Aruba
- 2+ years’ of experience with NAC (Network Access Control) solutions such as Pulse Secure UAC, Bradford Networks, or Cisco ISE)
- 2+ years’ experience with Cisco ASA, Juniper SA/MAG or Pulse Secure IPSec/SSL VPN solutions.
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, 802.1Q)
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- JNCIA/CCNA or other network related industry certifications
- VMware, AWS, and Palo Alto certifications or experience a plus