Ntrepid is looking for a Mid-level full stack software engineer to help us build the Timestream web application. Our team members are multi-disciplinary, so we’re looking for a candidate who’s comfortable writing a feature from front-end to back-end.
Here’s who you are:
- You’re excited by the latest developments in web technology and seek them out to make your apps better.
- You’re comfortable on a small, fast-moving team where product requirements and toolsets can evolve quickly.
- You understand that user experience and interface design can make or break a product.
- You prefer quality of code over quantity of code.
- You’re able to work and learn efficiently on your own or as part of a team.
- Collaborate with the team to design and develop major web app components
- Resolve bugs and issues efficiently and with good judgment
- Provide and take constructive criticism well
- Communicate often and participate as part of an Agile, Scrum team
- U.S. Citizenship required
- 2+ years hands-on experience building web applications
- Experience with Python using “micro-frameworks” such as Flask, Bottle, or Falcon
- Experience with an ORM and database migration tools, such as SQLAlchemy and Alembic
- Experience with an RDBMS such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience with front-end frameworks like Aurelia, Vue, React, Angular, Backbone, etc.
- Experience with CSS concepts such as responsive design, flexbox, transitions, as well as preprocessors such as Less and Sass
- Experience with front-end tooling such as Webpack, gulp, Grunt, npm or yarn
- Experience in containerization using Docker, with familiarity in orchestration engines such as Swarm, Kubernetes, or Rancher Cattle