The Strategic Alliances Lead manages the alliance and sales targets with Ntrepid’s strategic platform partners.
- Manage and drive partnership across joint sales, marketing, product, engineering, and solution development. Manage partner relationship success and satisfaction.
- Manage joint product and engineering collaboration, in conjunction with those functional teams within Ntrepid and the partner.
- Work with partner to develop joint solutions and sales plays that leverage partner technologies to differentiate offerings to the joint field teams.
- Understand the key components of the relationship from the contractual and operational perspective. Identify, evaluate, and develop new areas of the partnership which are synergistic for both organizations.
- Manage partnership and sales engagement to over-achievement of partner sales targets. Work with assigned partners to engage in proactive sales opportunity generation, pipeline management and deal closure.
- Drive creation of success stories with partners.
- Develop a business plan and overall strategy with each partner. The plan should be based on a deep understanding of the partners’ geographical and vertical focus, their products, strategies and customers. Drive progress against strategic goals within plan.
- Develop strong executive relationships and champions within partner organizations. Develop a broad set of relationships across the partner.
- Ensure that all assigned partners are kept fully informed on all relevant Ntrepid initiatives, activities and product/solution developments through regular updates. Serve as primary contact between Ntrepid and assigned partners on all day-to-day activities.
- Act as partner advocate when communicating within Ntrepid with a view toward developing a partnership approach across all aspects of the business.
- Manage regular business reviews between Ntrepid and assigned partners.
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. MBA and/or technical competence preferred.
- 10+ years of enterprise software sales, product management and/or alliance management experience required, with demonstrated increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience working both in smaller and larger company environments, and with partners of different sizes.
- Understanding of analytics and data management software business.
- Direct experience managing large strategic partners with sophisticated, multi-function relationships, for an enterprise software company.
- Microsoft Azure and AWS experience is highly preferred.
- Technical acumen and ability to understand complex enterprise technologies at the business levels, to understand and qualify possible product collaborations, solution development, and to drive deeper conversations amongst product / technical teams.
- Quantifiable record of success in enterprise technology sales. Understanding of complex sales process, including consensus building, broad relationship development, and strategic negotiation.
- Ability to recognize opportunities for solution development. Ability to define and prioritize requirements, and help product management and engineering deliver the integrations in priority order.
- Ability to prioritize initiatives to maximize the value of the partnership. Ability to focus and motivate internal and external teams to deliver agreed-upon goals. Ability to manage tactical, day to day items while making steady progress on strategic initiatives.
- Strong comfort level managing and negotiating contracts, term sheets, royalty reporting, quotes, & discounts.
- Exceptional communications skills and high energy level.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel