Ntrepid Infrastructure team is seeking a Systems Administrator that’s passionate about learning new technologies and supporting the customer’s mission. The Infrastructure Operations group is closely involved with production systems before, during and after product deployments to Customers. The team works with Product Engineering groups to continuously improve deployment life cycles and product stability. We are looking for a unique individual who is creative, motivated to learn, and can think outside the box. We realize expecting someone to know everything about all technologies we utilize is unrealistic, so if you know a few of them and are willing to learn, we’d love to have you join our team.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Active TS SCI Clearance with Poly required
- Working experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Linux and Windows based environments.
- 3+ years experience with one or more virtualization platforms (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box, KVM)
- 2+ years experience with monitoring systems
- Experience with configuration/automation software (e.g., Ansible, CFengine, Cobbler) highly preferred
- Scripting skills in one or more languages would be beneficial (Bash, Perl, Python, PowerShell)