The operations team is looking for talented and cutting-edge Systems Engineer to join our squad of home run hitters. Working within a Product Engineering teams implementing, maintaining, and support our flagship products.
- Implement, and maintain existing and new systems.
- Familiar with industry best practices, modern approaches, and systems.
- Work with Product teams to ensure product meets high quality standards and that at the system level it is validated
- Work with company’s infrastructure teams to deploy and support the product in production. Support both legacy systems currently in production while also working toward the next generation of the product
- Resolve problems at their root with simple and repeatable solutions.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Bachelors or higher in computer science, electrical engineering, or equivalent.
- 5 Years of experience in with Linux (CnetOS/Ubuntu) and Windows(2012/2016 Win10) desktop/server administration.
- Good understanding of web services architecture.
- Configuration management such as Chef, Ansible or Puppet.
- Working experience of virtualization software and services (VMWare, Openstack, Vagrant, etc.)
- Experience writing custom scripts in Python, Bash or PowerShell.
- Highly experienced in the administration and troubleshooting of various application stacks (e.g., AWS, Tomcat, Apache, VMware).
- Additional experience in the following technologies are a plus: Networking (Juniper, OpenvSwitch), VPNs, Docker Storage (EMC, Nutanix).