The operations team is looking for an experienced systems engineer to join our squad of home run hitters. You will be joining a team of highly skilled engineers that are expected to approach novel problems with a wide field of view and a fine-tooth comb.
- Serve as escalation support for our 24/7 Tier 1/2 NOC and be part of an on-call rotation
- Provide technical expertise needed to resolve undefined issues
- Interface with our vendors and internal product engineers to report and resolve bugs and breaks
- Present after action reports detailing root cause analysis and proposed preventative actions
- Create detailed documentation to hand repeatable procedures off to Tier 1
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Active TS SCI Clearance with Poly required
- Highly experienced in the administration and troubleshooting of various application stacks (e.g., Docker, Tomcat, Apache, VMware,)
- Proven working experience in troubleshooting, configuring, and installing Linux based environments.
- Solid foundational understanding of networking and security best practices
- 2+ years of experience with Linux and Windows desktop/server administration
- Experience analyzing and extracting relevant information from logs and running processes