At Ntrepid, we are an unconventional technology company with products that will blow your mind. We are seeking an experienced UI Engineer to join the engineering team for the company’s flagship product. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned full-stack engineer with a successful background designing and building user interfaces for enterprise applications using an Agile methodology. This role will serve as the key contributor in all aspects of design and development for business-critical products.
- Work with multiple teams of engineers to design, develop, and test major software and systems components using an agile, vertical-slice based methodology
- Work with the engineering team to organize and break down epics and user stories, identify tasks, provide estimates and execute to meet the scheduled targets
- Work with QA to ensure product meets high quality standards
- Work with customers to gain valuable feedback that is applied to the engineering process
- Mentor and train junior-level team members
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Bachelors or higher in computer science or similar (flexible with this requirement for corresponding experience)
- 5+ years of professional software development experience, with emphasis on full-stack enterprise application development
- Extensive Java development experience in an Agile environment
- Experience designing and developing RESTful APIs is required (working knowledge of SpringBoot is a big plus)
- Experience writing front end code that interacts with RESTful APIs is desirable
- Experience with Agile methodologies and practices are required.
- Experience using source control tools like SVN or Git is required.
- Experience using task and bug tracking tools such as Bugzilla or Jira is required.
- Experience with the Aurelia framework and Electron would be a big plus