Ntrepid is looking for a versatile website developer with strengths in performance optimization and scaling, deployment automation and monitoring to join a rapidly growing social media and analytics team. Our ideal candidate will also be passionate about DevTools implementation and innovation in all aspects of software development and delivery. The role will participate in the development and deployment of multiple websites in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- You will work with social media and analytics teams to develop and deploy websites that reflect requirements of the program.
- Work with others to curate appropriate content and update websites
- Multi-task to build and manage multiple websites in a dynamic environment.
- Lead ongoing efforts to innovate in development tools, application monitoring, and testing and release automation.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Degree in Computer Science or related field and a proven capacity to design and build complex data-intensive software systems
- Native or near native level expertise in any of the Middle Eastern languages required
- Experience developing systems using JVM family of tools and frameworks (JRuby, Java, Kotlin, Scala, tomcat, Spark, Storm)
- 5+ years combined experience with modern web frameworks and application architectures (Rails, Django, MVC, REST, GraphQL)
- 5+ years combined experience with static (Java, C) and dynamic (Ruby, Python) development (2+ years any particular language)
- Experience with medium to big data management using RDBMS (MySQL, Postgres, sharding), NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis), distributed file systems (GlusterFS, Hadoop, HDFS), and search technologies (Elasticsearch, Solr)
- Experience with container technologies (docker, Rancher) and cloud providers (AWS, DigitalOcean)
- Working knowledge of networking fundamentals and protocols